Ashland Power District offers an online customer portal to make paying your bill and account management easy.
To set up your online account, you’ll need:
- Your email address
- Your Ashland Power District account number to make a new account, which can be found on your bill
- A debit card, MasterCard, or VISA or your bank account number and routing number
Pay your monthly bill directly using:
- Your bank account
- Debit card
- Visa or MasterCard
This options works great with Budget Billing to make their monthly payment predictable.
If you would like to sign up for this option, please contact the office to receive an AutoPay form.
You may qualify for our Budget Payment Plan if:
- You have good credit with us
- You’ve lived in the same home for more than a year
With the Budget Payment Plan, we estimate your electric costs over the next 12 months and find the average for your Budget Billing payment.
Your monthly bill will also show the actual energy used and its cost.
Paperless billing allows you to manage your account at your convenience — anytime, anywhere.
To sign up:
- Login to your account through our User Portal
- Click on the My Profile button
- Click on Update My Printed Bill Settings
- Click Turn Off/On Printed Bill
- A Confirmation email will be sent to you
Dropbox, Drive-Up, or by Phone
During business hours, we can process your payment if you:
- Use our drive-up window
- Call over the phone
A drop box is available if you make your payment outside those hours.